Norton Account is the online account that enables the users to store as well as manage the details associated with the subscribed Norton product, along with Norton Product Key. Apart from this, the users may also subscribe for the new subscription of the Norton Products, by signing in to the Norton.com/myaccount
Regardless of the method used for purchasing the subscription of the Norton Setup, the users need to create their Norton My Account for activating the services involved within their subscribed product. When the users purchase the subscription of the Norton Setup through online method then, they need to pay the amount of the Norton product through online mode. Thus, the users may also keep the details related to credit card or debit card by which they pay the amount within the Norton Account.
Using the credentials of the Norton Account, the users may also login to the other Norton Setup like Norton Identity Safe, Norton Mobile Security, Norton Internet Security, and many more, without creating a separate account for different products. For creating the Norton account, the users need to visit the official link as: Norton.com/MyAccount.
Steps to create the Norton.com/myaccount:
Follow the stepwise procedure mentioned below for creating the Norton Account, easily:
- Open the web browser being installed to the device, followed by visiting the Norton official link as: Norton.com/MyAccount.
- Here, click the “sign in” option displayed at the upper rightmost corner of the page.
- On the Sign In page, the users may sign in to their Norton Account using the credentials like username and password associated with it, if the account already exists.
- Else, click the “Create an Account” panel. Here the users need to fill the registration form with all the required details within the corresponding fields.
- At the end, mark the checkbox displayed in front of “Email me product updates, offers, and security newsletter” to get the regular updates about the Norton Setup products by the Symantec Corporations.
- At last, click the “Click Account” button for successful creation of the Norton Account.
Thus, the Norton Account has been created, successfully. The users may utilize the credentials associated with the Norton Account for signing in to it.
Steps to Sign In to the Norton Account:
The stepwise procedure detailed below will guide the users path to sign in to their Norton My Account using the credentials associated with it, easily:
- Visit the official Norton link as: Norton.com/MyAccount, followed by tapping the “Sign In” option displayed at the upper rightmost corner of the page.
- Here, enter the username and password associated with the Norton My Account within the corresponding field.
- After this, click the “Sign In” button.
Steps to Sign Out to the Norton Account:
The users may easily Sign Out of their Norton Account, by following the below mentioned stepwise procedure:
- Firstly, click the username of the Norton Account, displayed at the top rightmost corner of the account page.
- A small window will appear on the screen. Here, click the “Sign Out” button.
- Thus, the users easily get signed out of the Norton Account and the “Sign In” button will appear on the screen.
For any help regarding the aforementioned step wise procedure of creating the Norton My Account, call the Norton Customer Support number, toll-free. The Norton Customer Support is available all round the clock to provide their support services to its users.